Quick-Way Manufacturing has been supplying quality metal stampings services since 1961. Specializing in short to medium run precision metal stampings, we build our tooling in-house for maximum quality and reliability.
Short-run metal stamping service is a cost-effective manufacturing process that fits the needs of customers with short lead times, repetitive low to medium volumes, and for customers who may require part modifications. We are committed to investing in the latest technology, to enable our experienced engineers and technicians to shorten lead times and get your part into production for quick turnaround and delivery.
Quick-Way Manufacturing provides short-run metal stamping supplies of almost any shape or size. Our pressroom equipment includes both traditional and non-traditional capabilities. In addition to our traditional metal stamping capabilities, our team will combine conventional punching methods with laser cutting, to get the best possible fabrication results at the lowest possible price.
Quick-Way Manufacturing customers also benefit from our wide selection of value-added operations. These additional manufacturing operations depend on individual project requirements and are used to complete the metal fabrication process. These value-added operations include:
- Mechanical Assemblies
- Fasteners, stand-offs, weld nuts, and PEMs
- CNC machining
- Tapping, reaming and drilling
- Countersinking and counterboring
- Plating – zinc, anodize, chem film, passivate, nickel, silver, tin and many others as required
- Painting – wet and powder
- Heat treating
- Hager presses – insertion of pem type hardware
Working closely with each customer, we choose the most appropriate short-run metal stamping options depending on the part geometry, quantity, project budget, and ongoing demand. The result is fully finished parts that hold tight tolerances and maintain exact duplication throughout the part run at reduced setup time and cost. This leads to the best end result for our customers who get precision fabricated parts more quickly and at the lowest possible price.
- Single short production runs
- Metal stamping test runs
- Metal fabrication
- Stocking programs and inventory management for metal stamping volume purchases
- Design change flexibility
- Consistent part quality at the lowest possible price
- Power presses to 150 tons
- CNC controlled presses assure quality stampings with highest possible efficiency
- Process material from .020″ to .250″ in thickness
- Lifetime tooling produced and maintained in house
- Specializing in short to medium runs
- Ability to produce a full range of stampings from simple parts to complex formed parts
- Stampings from steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper and others
- Stamping since 1961
- Precision Laser Cutting
- Custom and Complex Forming
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Metal Stamping
- Value-Added Operations