Quick-Way Manufacturing offers the latest capabilities in High-Speed Laser Cutting Services, including the fastest state-of-the-art fiber laser technology available. We can offer a full “lights-out” operation to accommodate the largest production volumes and turnaround requirements for any business.
Laser metal cutting service is a very cost-effective method for manufacturing small to medium part orders made from flat sheet metal. With no need for tooling, laser cutting offers quick parts from your CAD file with precision tolerances.
Laser cutting produces finished parts and components with smoother surface finishes, and practically burr-free holes and edges while generating less material waste than conventional stamping processes. In addition, with our combination laser and turret presses, we offer even greater flexibility, speed, and accuracy.
Quick-Way Manufacturing consistently delivers cost-competitive high-quality laser cut parts. With the latest fiber laser cutting technology, we offer outstanding production capabilities.
- Processing of steel to 3/8″ thick
- Processing of stainless steel and aluminum to 1/4″ thick
- Processing of copper and brass to 1/8″
- Ability to handle sheet sizes up to 60″ x 120″
- Quick turnarounds, short lead times
- Prototype to thousands of pieces capability
- “Lights-Out” operation capabilities
- Laser QC inspection equipment to quickly and accurately inspect large flat parts
- Software support including:
- DXF, DWF, DWG, SLDPRT, IGES files accepted
- Precision Laser Cutting
- Custom and Complex Forming
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Metal Stamping
- Value-Added Operations
Please fill out the form below.